Training: Video Workshop II 19.10.2018
Durata: 1 zi
IAB workshops attract delegates from brands, media owners, content providers, agencies at all levels and disciplines, including marketing directors, marketing managers, designers, journalists, analysts, planners, social media practitioners, advertising sales and account managers.
This course from the IAB explores the use of video in the Romanian digital media marketplace.
The European digital advertising marketplace grew by 13.2% in 2017, and video-based solutions have driven this rapid pace of change with an exceptional 34.8% growth. Nearly a quarter of all digital display advertising is video, with outstream video content now exceeding in-stream pre- and post-roll video advertising.
With the Romanian digital advertising marketplace growing at one of the fastest rates in Europe, now is the time to capitalise on this developing media format.
This workshop will give delegates key insight into the use of video in the digital space, and how video can be used as part of an integrated, cross platform campaign.
Delegates will gain an understanding of the key digital channels for video advertising, from pre-roll instream opportunities to in-feed (outstream) promoted video, and content marketing solutions.
This one-day IAB workshop will offer insights into the successful use of video, as well as showcasing the latest ideas in visual marketing.
1) Welcome and Introductions
2) Why Video?
Human perception and visual communications
The historical role of video in marketing communications
The rise of the visual web and typical video strategies in the digital market
3) Developing a video strategy for your brand or business
Considering objectives, investment, timescales, the creative process and production (in-house expertise, external resources, media owners, journalists, influencers), distribution (channels and platforms, media planning and buying) and amplification
4) Video tactics 1: Video advertising
Advertising formats, pre- and post-roll, in-feed/outstream, programmatic video buying
5) Video tactics 2: Video in content marketing
Developing video content in the paid and owned channels, utilising assets, planning and delivery
6) Video tactics 3: Livestreaming and other ‘live’ formats
Events, webinars, stories, considerations and opportunities
7) Video tactics 4: Special mentions – VR, AR, Personalisation, and other visual opportunities (face recognition, streaming platforms, use of AI, ML and curated environments)
8) Operational issues: Delivery and execution, optimisation, measurement, value, Q&A
9) Developing a video strategy for your brand or business – revisited
10) Innovation and future considerations in the video space
11) Feedback and Close
Tarif de participare
250 Eur/ membri IAB
*sunt incluse bauturi si snack-uri pentru pauze, eventuale materiale printate, diploma de participare
450 Eur/ non-membri IAB