Training: Usability and User Experience II 22.03.2019
Durata: 1 zi
Whether you are client-side or in an agency role, you’ll find this course extremely useful if you’re involved in any aspect of digital UX. For example, we’ve had great reviews from: Designers, Project managers, Digital managers, Project managers, Copywriters & Product owners.
UX (User Experience) improvements can radically increase your users’ engagement, conversions and loyalty.
Our world-famous 1-day course will support you in creating a great User Experience across all your digital platforms.
Definitions of usability and UX (User Experience). Also, we’ll present the latest research on how people use websites and what this means for your organisation.
- Usability principles & best practices
Including: Homepages, Landing pages, Navigation, Product and Service pages, Forms & Checkout.
- Mobile principles & best practices
Including: Navigation, Search, Video, Forms & Checkout.
- User-Centred Design process
Including: Card sorting, Personae and Scenarios, Usability testing, Rapid prototyping, Lean UX and Agile.
- Your questions
The day will include lots of opportunities to discuss your specific areas of interest.
How will I benefit?
Our 1-day Usability and UX (User Experience) course will empower you to:
- Build a business case for Usability and UX
- Design great User Experiences using UX principles and best practices
- Create a User-Centred Design process for your organisation
- Select and perform the appropriate User-Centred Design methods (such as card sorting and usability testing)
Tarif de participare
250 Eur/ membri IAB
*sunt incluse bauturi si snack-uri pentru pauze, eventuale materiale printate, diploma de participare
450 Eur/ non-membri IAB